The colors you choose for a space can have a powerful effect on how it feels to live or work there. Depending on your personal preferences, it can determine whether you feel relaxed and restful or energized and excited. A color consultation will help you select the shades that fit your taste, your decor and the surrounding environment. From homes, new developments, retail to commercial projects, I create environments that connect with people.
STEP BY STEP
Contact me to set up an appointment to meet you in your home, ideally between 10AM and 4PM to get the best natural light. I will ask you to fill out a questionnaire to get to know you before our appointment. You can have a few things ready before my visit for inspiration, such as a Pinterest board, images and favorite pieces of clothing and decor.
On the day I come to visit, we will talk about your desired look and mood. After taking into consideration the light, flow, usage, existing furniture and decor of the room/s we will talk about how and why certain colors work and don’t work in your space.
With the help of my Benjamin Moore color swatches and my iPad, we can visualize your space in different colors.
The creative process
COLOR YOUR ROOM
- This Color Consultation includes:
- Main Wall Color
- Accent Wall Color (if desired)
- Ceiling Color
- Woodwork Color (Trim, Door)
- Cabinet Color (if applicable)
- If you have your main wall color and need help with the Accent Wall color only, then this package is for you!
- You get two hand-picked accent wall paint color options that coordinate with your existing home color palette and decor.
- Each beautiful choice is personally crafted to coordinate with your flooring, other hard finishes and existing or planned decor. Open layout areas usually include kitchen, dining area and living or family room in one big area.
- I also include the options for an accent wall and backsplash.
All consultations include tips for coordinating current accessories and furniture with new paint color.
All prices are VAT exclusive
Make color work
Your business is your second home. Psychological influences of workplace color also extend to your customers and your employees. A color consultation and a new coat of fresh paint in a lobby, waiting room or office will rejuvenate a tired space into a soothing or productive surrounding. When choosing a color palette for your business I will focus on your company’s mission and core values, and figure out a way to turn those elements into colorful statements that your whole company will enjoy and feel good about.
Please contact me directly for a quote.